Gwen's Den

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"MEMORIES"

While at a loose end,I was browsing through some photo's.
These were some that I found,I couldn't believe how the
years had flown by.
The photo above is our youngest boy Drew aged 8yrs old

This photo above shows his 2nd son Jesse
This is his 1st born Kane above " Brotherly Love" After having two more additions all here with dad,
this photo was taken just after their mother walked out on them
He is still careing for them,and I cant sing his praises enough.
From L-R Kane, Diane,Dad,Cory,Jesse,
They are now...12yrs,7yrs, 8yrs, 10yrs,

5 Comments:

  • Hello Gwen ~ Glad you enjoyed the Cost of a Miracle, it was a nice story. And thanks for your b'day wishes for Kathy.
    Your son Drew must be a wonderful man to rear 4 children on his own. Congrats to him, and you have every right to be proud of him. The kids look well and happy and that says it all.Take care Gwen, Cheers, Merle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 25, 2006 5:37 pm  

  • Hello Gwen, aren't the photos so special. I love looking through my old photo boxes, you are lucky to have such beautiful grandchildren.

    I have added you to my blogroll, nearly made an error and put you in 'around the world' - Merle caught it though just as I was posting... time I went to bed I reckon.

    nice to 'meet' you,
    Della

    By Blogger DellaB, at October 25, 2006 10:43 pm  

  • Hi Mate
    Its nice to browse and look at old photo's.Wheres does Drew get his blonde hair from? but then i see Diane and Corey are little blondies also. Drew deserves a medal bringing four kids up on his own. Take care Mate see you tomorrow. Jan

    By Blogger Jeanette, at October 25, 2006 11:13 pm  

  • Thanks..Merle,dellab,and Jan for your visit and comments.
    Stay Well

    By Blogger Gwen, at October 25, 2006 11:35 pm  

  • Your grand kids are gorgeous. Your son has done really great job with the kids. I didn't know you had a Kane in your family, it is spelt funny should be Kayne!!!!!
    lol
    See you soon
    Love
    Donna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 15, 2006 8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home