Gwen's Den

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"REMEMBERING MY BLOG BREAK"

Thought I would fill you in on my trip.
As my daughter Janine was driving me home after my visit,
And I was delivering my g/daugter home after spending her
school holidays with us, we went down on the train.

We arrived at my daughters, to find my youngest son was there.
I hadn't seen him for a while so it was a nice surprise .
This is Drew and Janine in the photo above


The next day being saturday sept30th, and Janine's birthday we
went to my other daughters at a place called Werribee for a B.B.Q.
Above with his dog and cluching a stubbie [BEER] is the son-inlaw.


Janine and Drew deep in conversation


This is Nicole my youngest daughter, with her
two daughters Bianca & Chantelle.

It seems that I wasn't the only one to have a break.

Dale & Nicole had just got back from the hospital ,with Dillon who had

come off his skate board earlier that day& broke his wrist.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home