Gwen's Den

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"BED TIME"


TAKING A WOMAN TO BED
############

What is the difference between girls/woman Aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58. 68, and 78 ?

At 8 -- You take her to bed and tell her a story.

At 18 -- You tell her a story and take her to bed.

At 28 -- You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.

At 38 -- She tells you a story and takes you to bed.

At 48 -- She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.

At 58 -- You stay in bed to avoid her story.

At 68 -- If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!

At 78 -- What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???

############
It always pays to check After a long night of making love to his new girlfriend, Fred notices a photo of a man on her bedside table.
At first, he really didn’t give it much thought; she had never mentioned it so why should he.

But after a month or so he begins to obsess about it; even imagining the photo is staring at him during sex. It’s causing him so much anxiety that he finally decides to ask about it.

“Is this your ex-husband?” he nervously asks. “No, silly,” she replies, snuggling up to him. “Another boyfriend, then?” he continues.
“No, not at all,” she says, nibbling away at his ear. “Is it your dad or your brother?” he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
“No, no, no!!!” she answers. “Well, who in the hell is he, then?” he demands. “That’s me before the surgery.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 Comments:

  • I love it!!

    By Blogger Peggy, at April 26, 2007 1:01 am  

  • LOL- this is the best post to finish off my night of blogging- what a laugh and a half Gwen!!
    Will have to go and get hubby to read- :)
    bests and hope you are well
    xx

    By Blogger HORIZON, at April 26, 2007 4:26 am  

  • Hi Gwen ~~ Welcome back and I am sorry you hurt your knee and hope it has recovered by now. Loved your jokes, you find some good ones.
    Glad Jan is getting over her virus too. Did I tell you that Millers are not at the new Big W store. The
    dearer shops wouldn't let them in.
    I was sorry about that as I like
    Millers, but there is a shop down the street - opposite Harris Scarfe.
    Thanks for your comment Gwen. Hope you feel 100% very soon. Take care,
    Love, Merle.

    By Blogger Merle, at April 26, 2007 2:37 pm  

  • Hi Mate,
    Good cartoon and joke, Memories had a laugh
    see you soon. xxxx

    By Blogger Jeanette, at April 26, 2007 11:32 pm  

  • Hi Gwen, I'm glad you're back. I'm sorry too about that knee. Is it worth blogging about?
    The kitty cartoon is cute, I hope we are both better than your joke's 78-year old woman when we get that old.
    ..

    By Blogger Jim, at April 27, 2007 12:25 am  

  • that joke caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting that.

    By Blogger Pamela, at April 29, 2007 2:41 pm  

  • I have to agree with Pamela, that joke caught me off guard. You are as bad as Jen and Merle. Keeps me laughing and that ain't all bad. Like I said to them.... Behave yourself!

    By Blogger The Ramblin Irishman, at May 01, 2007 3:10 am  

  • Hahaha, tooo funny.
    Thanks Gwen.
    Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at May 01, 2007 7:58 am  

  • Hi Gwen,

    Thank you for the laugh. Both the jokes were good ones.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at May 01, 2007 3:15 pm  

  • ha ha nice one!

    By Blogger Marion McCready, at May 03, 2007 5:42 am  

  • Hi Gwen, you haven't been posting much but I found you weren't on my bloglines so I missed the few anyway... all fixed now.

    By Blogger Peter, at May 03, 2007 12:13 pm  

  • And who's the naughty girl?

    And similar to Peter, you weren't in my Google reader list, but you are now...

    By Blogger Val, at May 03, 2007 2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home