Gwen's Den

Monday, April 23, 2007

"THE STUTTERING KITTY"

A teacher was explaining biology to her 4th grade students.
"Human beings are the only animals that stutter",she said.
A little girl raised her hand."I had a kitty-cat
who stuttered", she volunteered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories become,
asked the girl to descibe the incident.
"Well, she began," I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler
who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped
over the fence into our yard!"
"That must've been scary",said the teacher."
"It sure was", said the little girl."My kitty went' Fffff,Fffff,Fffff'_
and before he could say "F**k!" the rottweiler ate him!"

Joke of the day:

A juggler, driving to his next performance, is stopped by the police. "What are these matches and lighter fluid doing in your car?" asks the cop.

"I'm a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act."

"Oh yeah?" says the doubtful cop. "Lets see you do it." The juggler gets out and starts juggling the blazing torches masterfully.

A couple driving by slows down to watch. "Wow," says the driver to his wife. "I'm glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they're giving now!"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home