Gwen's Den

Sunday, December 10, 2006

"THE WORD HELLO"

H=How are you?

E= Everything all right?

L= Like to hear from you

L= Love to see you soon!

O=Obviously, You are my friend...

So, HELLO!


It has made me smile every time I say hello since then
so send this message to the people you care about.
Just thinking of you!
I only sent this to people that I knew would NOT break
the chain or that believe in the power of prayer.

May today there be peace within you. May you trust your
God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when
our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

hope you are drinking from your saucer too.....

I've never made a fortune, and it's probably too late now.But I don't worry about that much,
I'm happy any how and I go along life's way,I'm reaping better than I sowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed. Haven't got a lot of riches,and sometimes the going's toughBut I've got loving ones all around me,and that makes me rich enough.
I thank God for his blessings,and the mercies He's bestowed.I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.I remember times when things went wrong,My faith wore somewhat thin.But all at once the dark clouds broke,and the sun peeped through again.

So Lord, help me not to gripe,about the tough rows I have hoed.I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.If God gives me strength and courage,When the way grows steep and rough.I'll not ask for other blessings,I'm already blessed enough.

And may I never be too busy,to help others bear their loads.Then I'll keep drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.When I think of how many people in this world have it worse than I do, I realize just how blessed we really are.
Don't be too busy today...

To share this inspiring message with friends and family
Love never gives up,
never loses faith,
is always hopeful, and endures.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Gwen ~~ I came over to thank you for the "First Cup of Coffe" and "Tears of a Woman" Both are lovely, thanks for sharing. I sent it to some friends and relatives. Looks good in your post.
    Hope you are managing to keep cool.
    Take care, Love, Merle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 10, 2006 10:19 pm  

  • H E L L O

    Nice post my dear, will see ya soon.
    Take care

    Cazz
    xxooxx

    By Blogger Cazz, at December 11, 2006 12:45 am  

  • Isn't that CAZZ smart! So are you, Gwen, these were very nice thoughts.

    H E L L O

    While we were in Russia we found out that people drink from their saucer when the tea is too hot to drink from the cup.
    Blow into the saucer, then sip.
    ..

    By Blogger Jim, at December 11, 2006 9:42 am  

  • Hi Gwen, love the first cup of Coffee, someone once sent it to me, it has such lovely thoughts,also loved the Hello. I have been thinking of all the people that are threatened by the fires, tonights news from Tassie has some houses burning.Terrible news, Will catch you again soon Margaret

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 11, 2006 9:52 pm  

  • Hi Mate
    Just popped in to say H E L L O and have a cuppa with you but I wont drink out of the saucer. Take care Kick Arse tomorrow

    By Blogger Jeanette, at December 11, 2006 11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home