Gwen's Den

Monday, June 02, 2008



! In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied.


A nurse noticed his predicament. Sir, she said " You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."


He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.


Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA , PP, and a red one labelled ATR. Who would know if he touched them?


He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought.


Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this. Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button.


Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, he pushed the PP button.


A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this unbelievable pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure.


When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.


Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him "What happened?" he exclaimed.


The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button. "The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow.

" MEN NEVER LISTEN"
%%%%%%%%%%%%



A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.
'I don't want to know,' the child said, bursting into tears.
'Promise me you won't tell me.' Confused, the father asked what was wrong.
The boy sobbed, 'When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech.
At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.
When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really root, I'll have nothing left to live for.'

####################





To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine.. And those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in faeces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.


Remember: Water = Poop Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh*t.
**********************************


There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven." The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times."

The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?" The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face."
*************************



Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.

One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, "Father, my dog is dead.

Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?" Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church.

But there are some Baptists down the lane and there's no tellin' what they believe, Maybe they'll do something for the creature.

" Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do ya 'think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?" Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:
Man: "I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times." Priest: "Are you sorry for your sins?"
Man: "What sins?"
Priest: "What kind of a Catholic are you?"
Man: "I'm Jewish."
Priest: "Why are you telling me all this?"
Man: "I'm 92 years old ... I'm telling everybody."


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 Comments:

  • Hi Gwen,

    It's good to see you posting your jokes again.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at June 02, 2008 3:49 pm  

  • Hi Gwen,
    Great jokes the best yet, I will have to use a couple of them myself.

    By Blogger bigbikerbob, at June 02, 2008 10:17 pm  

  • Hi Gwen -- Thank you for the jokes. I'm glad you reminded me not push too many buttons when I use the ladies' room.

    I'd say a mass for that nice dog!
    Cheers,
    ..

    By Blogger Jim, at June 03, 2008 3:39 pm  

  • Hi Gwen,

    thanks for your comment on my dormant blog. It's nice to be missed!

    Val (has her say)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 03, 2008 5:46 pm  

  • Dear Gwen ~~ Nice to see a new post from you and the jokes are reall good ones, thanks. Thanks also for your visit to my blog and I am glad you likrf the Story of Rose. She was an amazing old lady. Will be great to see you again before too long.
    Take care, Love, Merle.

    By Blogger Merle, at June 03, 2008 6:45 pm  

  • GDay Mate .Some good laughs here
    HEHEHEHE Squeeze 7 lemons and drink.. Yucky that would wipe the smiles of anyones face... see you after Pennant tomorrow

    By Blogger Jeanette, at June 04, 2008 11:25 pm  

  • Hi Mate, Just left you award pop over and pic it up.... hugs xoxoxo

    By Blogger Jeanette, at June 15, 2008 12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home