Gwen's Den

Sunday, April 20, 2008

BACK HOME

Hi All,well I'm home from Melb.

I had my camera with me while I was away,you may not believe me but never had it out of the case.
Thank god for friends, on my return home Jen picked me up and took photos shown here.

Thomas our cat was pleased to see me
After his cuddle {Thomas's} we had a cuppa and just talked,Jen was still here but dont know where she was hiding.

Hope to tell you all about the trip in my next post,but without pics it's not the same.

I must get off my butt and get back into the swing of things.

******************************

Reflections!

One day, in the confessional, a man said to the priest, "Father, it has been one month since my last confession.

I've sinned: I've had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month." The priest told the sinner, "Don't do it any more.

If you repent you are forgiven. Go and say three Hail Mary's." Not long after, another man entered the confessional. "Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've sinned:

I've had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months." This time the priest asked, "Now, who is this Fannie Green?" "A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replied.

"Very well," said the priest. "Don't do it any more. If you repent you are forgiven. Go and say ten Hail Mary's."

The next morning in church, the priest was preparing to deliver his sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman entered the church.

All the men'seyes followed her as she slowly moved up the aisle and sat down in the front row. Her dress was green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and altar boy gasped quietly as the woman sat down with her knees slightly spread apart (Sharon Stone Style). The priest turned to the altar boy and asked in a whisper, "Is that Fannie Green?" The altar boy replied, "No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes".

9 Comments:

  • Hi Mate, Missed you and pleased to see you home..
    I think ill have to tie the camera around your neck so you wont forget to take it where ever you go. great joke even Irene had a chuckle... see u soon, Jen

    By Blogger Jeanette, at April 21, 2008 10:53 pm  

  • Dear Gwen ~~ Glad you are safely home from Melbourne and hope you enjoyed the trip. Good joke. Nice photos, that Jen took. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Glad you liked the Daffodil story and the jokes.
    Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

    By Blogger Merle, at April 22, 2008 8:17 pm  

  • Hey.....

    The the wanderers come home !!! Welcome back mate, missed you not being at the 70th, needed you there to keep the old gal in check, she got a little out of hand .. can you believe she had 4 drinks lined up, then I had to carry her home down the street !!!

    Take care and see you soon, we got alot of parties coming up !!!

    Cazz
    xxooxx

    By Blogger Cazz, at April 22, 2008 10:13 pm  

  • Hi Gwen,

    Too bad about the pictures maybe you'll take the camera out of the case the next time you go some where?

    Here in the state we yanks call the bum a fanny, but I got a strine book so I knew what was meant in that joke. Lol.

    Thank you for the kind words that you left on my blog.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at April 24, 2008 3:52 pm  

  • Hi, Nice to see you home and blogging again, great jokes.Hope you enjoyed the break.

    By Blogger bigbikerbob, at April 25, 2008 4:24 am  

  • Hi Gwen,
    Thanks for stopping in to visit me!
    Glad you had a good trip and Thomas looks quite happy to see you!
    hugs!

    By Blogger Susie, at April 27, 2008 8:17 am  

  • Hi Gwen, for sure the cat wasn't in the house all the time you were gone. Was he?
    It sounds like you had a good holiday, sans camera, welcome back.
    ..

    By Blogger Jim, at April 29, 2008 12:17 pm  

  • lol that's baad!!

    By Blogger Marion McCready, at May 07, 2008 8:50 am  

  • Oh my gosh you Aussie women and your jokes. You guys keep me laughing. Is that fanny green. Behave yourself you rascal.

    By Blogger The Ramblin Irishman, at May 08, 2008 3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home