Gwen's Den

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"MY FRIENDS SURGERY"

My friend and neighbour Paula, has just gone through surgery for a knee replacement. As I was involved with her travel to appointments and her delivery to the hospital on the day of her operation I feel it's o.k. for me to post.




**************



Below the start, Paula about to leave for the trip to Wangaratta Hospital.






The day after her op looking pretty good.


The culprit her left knee



After 6 days in hospital she is finally home , still sore and in need of some T.L.C.

But as you can see she can still raise a smile.





HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOUR RECOVERY PAULA.XXX

5 Comments:

  • Wishing Paula a speedy recovery. Having friends like you will help her along to a speedy recovery. Half the recovery is a positive attitude and friends to encourage her along. And I can see, shes got a friend in you.

    By Blogger  Gigi Ann, at September 21, 2008 10:29 pm  

  • Gwen, you are a nice neighbor.
    Paula, get well soon! Knee replacement is something we all fear, but change our minds some when the pain gets too bad. That's what my ortho dr. said.
    Cheers,
    ..

    By Blogger Jim, at September 22, 2008 12:58 pm  

  • Hi,

    I hope Paula has a speedy recovery.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at September 22, 2008 2:01 pm  

  • Gday Mate, Your a good friend and neighbour. I wish Paula a very speedy recovery.
    Ps.. Hope your feeling better and knee's not giving you too much pain.. C.u Soon love Janxxxx

    By Blogger Jeanette, at September 22, 2008 6:17 pm  

  • Dear Gwen ~~ What a good friend and neighbour you are. I hope Paula will
    soon be feeling her old self again, she has a lovely smile. I hope your knee is all right - sympathising is
    OK but don't go down the same road!!
    Glad you liked the Reflections item and we should appreciate every day we have and hold off winter of our
    lives for as long as we can. Maybe
    we are late autumn now. Take care
    my friend, Love, Merle.

    By Blogger Merle, at September 22, 2008 7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home