Gwen's Den

Monday, September 04, 2006

An Aussie Ocker's Sayings

AN AUSSIE OCKER AND HIS SAYING'S
G'Day Mate....
Pleased to make your acquaintance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's Blotto
Inebriated beyond the capacity to stand up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You little ripper
Words of praise fail me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rack Off
Your presence is no longer required
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fair dinkum
Of course I'm telling the truth
~~~~~~~~~
Pull your head in!
You may be correct in your assertionbut shut up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanna Rage ?
Would you like to drink vast amounts of alcohol with me
until we both drop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You Drongo!
A rather dimwitted person
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Shout
If you value your well being you
should buy the next drink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GO ON
I'm not entirely convinced you knowwhat your talking about
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHADAYAWANT?
~~Might I enquire about your needs ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A CHUNDER !
The delicate act of regurgition.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
YOU PONG
Dearme we do smell dont we .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLOODY OATH!
I'Min total agreeance with you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOWYA GOING?
May i enqire about your welfare ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GIVE IT A GO YOU MUG !
Are you perhaps incapable of perfoming the act ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for your visit & comments on my blog this morning. It looks like you enjoy comedy. You should check Miss Cellania's blog on the side bar of my blog. She is a radio personality from Kentucky, USA who has a comedy blog where she daily posts on a different subject. She includes many links to fun things to see.

    By Blogger Dick, at September 06, 2006 2:18 am  

  • Hi,

    Oh thank you, this helps me understand "Aussie speak" a lot better.

    But do you really say "G'day mate?" I read some where that was just for the movies like a cowboy saying "Howdy ma'm" on a Western.

    You see here's the thing; I wanted to write a short story about an Aussie guy and an American (yank)woman on a deserted island, but I didn't want any Aussies falling down laughing at my story if I got it wrong.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at September 06, 2006 4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home