Gwen's Den

Sunday, August 27, 2006

BOWLING FRIENDS





So whether they've been your friend for 20 minutes or 20 years,


on whatever the occasion, on whatever the day,
or wherever you need them to meet you with their bowls shoes and hat on
or to hold you back from making a complete fool of yourself .
those are your
best friends
Pat and Myself
At Mulwala bowls club.
Noel, Brian[my husband]
Alice Jan Pauline,[Jan's sister]
and myself at a dinner to celebrate the 25th Anniversary
of the BowlsClub.

Some happy memories of my time at Mulwala bowls above is the chorus line,

never before and never again will you see anything like it........Anywhere

Thank God if you only

knew what you missed?

.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Mate
    Great photo,s
    WE had a merry time at the Anniversary I remember us sharing Paulines last drink ROFLMAO.
    And the Chorus girls "oboy" A few laughs. Take care mate, Janxxx

    By Blogger Jeanette, at August 27, 2006 10:51 pm  

  • Gwen hello up there in Yarrawonga know the place well! - I am so pleased to have just found you on one of my chats and I welcome you back always.
    what a hoot! the photo was of the "girls" you all look like life is such a joy! to you all. as it should be.

    thanks again for your visit.
    see you again soon
    Lee-ann

    By Blogger Pear tree cottage!, at August 28, 2006 8:02 pm  

  • Hi Gwen,
    Just dropping over from Jeanette's blog.
    It's always a pleasure to meet another Aussie blogger. I have always been a great fan of Yarrawonga, having spent many summers camping on the banks of the mighty Murray, and coming into town for shopping, or lunch.
    Hope all is well in your world.
    Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at August 30, 2006 10:36 am  

  • Hi Gwen,

    I too just came over from Jen & Caz's blog.

    We have different bowling, it's played inside and our bowling balls have holes in them for you fingers.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at August 30, 2006 5:25 pm  

  • Great to see you back doing the blog thing, my first thought "you must have given up" then my second thought "Gwen give, up never" !! Glad you came back mate.

    mmmm... Chorus line .. I can ONLY imagine what you lot got up to !!!

    And I couldnt help notice that you are now not only leading my mother astray.. but also auntie Pauline ... I suppose Donna will be next .. might have to shift up there just to keep you lot in line !!!

    By Blogger Cazz, at August 31, 2006 10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home