Gwen's Den

Thursday, August 31, 2006

HAVE A LAUGH ON ME

I thought once you were hooked this was your life
Does everyone think the same or is it
just beginners like me?

I bet this household wont own a computer

what do you think

And i thought i still had a lot to learn

I's not only men that frustrate
if i had to make a choice[hard one] Yeah push the button
vv

vv


I think mousey was trying to tell me something

but as usual i did'nt listen. Who in their right mind would ring this doorbell
and the thought of putting your finger on the button

the mind boggles

To a novice it would sound pretty dirty

O/K i can relate to safe sex but what ever happened to comfort.

l

3 Comments:

  • HI Mate
    These all gave me a chuckle and the mouse is still there.
    Have a good day in Wodonga and dont spend 2 much .See you over the weekend take care, Janxxx

    By Blogger Jeanette, at September 01, 2006 11:47 am  

  • Hey, Gwen ... these are all great, thanks for giving me a giggle !!
    Glad you could come to my party, hope you had fun !!
    Have a great weekend.
    Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at September 01, 2006 11:51 pm  

  • Hi Gwen,

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, and for giving me a chuckle when I came back for a visit.

    On that one photo, I think I would rather knock on the door.

    Janice~

    By Blogger Janice Seagraves, at September 03, 2006 5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home